Contact Me


Business Hours

Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm

PARENTING TIME (formerly ACCESS)access-9195264_s

When the children live with one parent, the other parent usually spends time with the children on a regular basis.  These visits are called parenting time visits. 

The court will normally award the non-custodial parent as much parenting time as possible, unless there are serious concerns about his or her parenting abilities.